Promotional seed packets are an excellent way to get your eco credentials across to your customers and clients. Not only are they printed with your logo and branding, but also contain wildflower seeds to emphasise your commitment to helping the environment and the native flora and fauna of the British Isles.
We can print seed packets for any purpose and for any amount (no minimum order required) and we can also cater for bulk or wholesale requirements. Please contact us for a quote.
Your design will be printed on recycled seed packets measuring 9 x 12 cm. We have these in a variety of colours – traditional and rustic manilla, ivory, red, white, pale lilac, pale sage green and sky blue.
You have the option to have your promotional seed packets just printed, or printed and containing seeds. We use only British-grown wildflower seeds of native British species. The species we have chosen are all excellent nectar plants for butterflies, bees and moths and are easy to grow.
We can also supply your own seed choices if none of these appeal, including vegetable or herb seeds – just let us know! If you have come across us whilst looking for seed packets for your wedding, please visit our dedicated wedding website for our seed packet wedding favours – Wildflower Favours
With regards to design, you can email us your own design or we can create a simple design with your logo and text free of charge. We do have an in-house designer, so if you wish us to create you something from scratch we can do so for a small fee of £50.00.
Our Seeds Range
These are seeds we always have in stock and are very popular:
- Wildflower Seeds for Bees – Field Scabious, Lesser Knapweed, Birds Foot Trefoil and Selfheal
- Wildflower Seeds for Butterflies – Lesser Knapweed, Field Scabious, Birds Foot Trefoil and Selfheal
- Wildflower Cornfield Mix – Cornflower, Poppy, Corn Chamomile and Corn Marigold
- Individual Wildflower Seed Species – Poppy seeds, Cornflower, Ox-eye Daisy, Wild Field Forget-me-not, Cornflower – or species of your choice
- Lavender, Sweet Pea (dwarf mixed colours) and Sunflowers – OK, we know these aren’t British wildflowers but they are easy to grow and are marvellous for bees and Sunflowers are a great food source for birds once flowering is over.
- Chilli – Jalapeno variety
However, you are not restricted to the seeds above, if you wish to have different seeds then we are happy to oblige!
Seed Packet Examples